Wednesday 11 January 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 11, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Henry and Pierre Mendes-France.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1905 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- John Henry: Jacques co-operative retailer.
- Pierre Mendes-France: French Premier (1954-55).
- Manfred B Lee: American author (d. 1971).
- Clyde Kluckhohn: American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960).
- Yehudah Aryeh Leib Alter: Hasidic rabbi (Born 1847).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray