Wednesday January 11, 1905
US date format: 1/11/1905, UK date format: 11/1/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 11, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include John Henry and Pierre Mendes-France.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 11, 1905?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- See more
- Yehudah Aryeh Leib Alter: Hasidic rabbi (Born 1847).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 11, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship
- Arthur Pryor's Band - A Coon Band Contest