Thursday 19 January 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oveta Culp Hobby and Anne Schumacher.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Clansman by Thomas Dixon, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1905 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Oveta Culp Hobby: Government official / newspaper publisher / CEO (Houston Post).
- Anne Schumacher: Hummert radio pioneer.
- Oveta Hobby: American publisher and politician who was reading her father's legal papers from early childhood.
- Stanley Hawes: British-born Australian film producer, director and administrator (d. 1991).
- Debendranath Tagore: Indian philosopher and author (d. 1905).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?