Thursday January 05, 1905
US date format: 1/5/1905, UK date format: 5/1/1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 5, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Vladimir Pozner .
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 05, 1905?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- National Association of Audubon Society incorporates.
- The play ''The Scarlet Pimpernel'' opens at the New Theatre in London and begins a run of 122 performances and numerous revivals.
- Vladimir Pozner: French writer and translator of Russian...