Friday 13 January 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kay Francis and Léon Duwaerts.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1905 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Kay Francis: American actress (Born 1899).
- Percy Humphrey: musician.
- Léon Duwaerts: Belgian journalist, author, wrote "le statut du journaliste professionnel de la presse filmee," "droits et devoirs du journ.
- Anna Wong: American actress, the first actress of Chinese descent to become a major box-office star in many silent films.
- Jack London: English sprinter and pianist (d. 1966).
- George Thorn: Premier of Queensland (Born 1838).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray