Wednesday 4 January 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sterling Holloway Cedartown Georgia and Gustav Büker.
Halfaouine, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while Nedra George by Barr McCutcheon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1905 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Sterling Holloway Cedartown Georgia: USA; actor (Waldo-Life of Riley).
- Gustav Büker: Double murderer,he killed twice in june 1934.
- Marcel Daneels: Belgian military figure, a general and explorer of the Belgian Congo.
- Sterling Holloway: US actor (Golddiggers of 1933, Batman), dies at 87.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?