Tuesday 17 January 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Armand and Guillermo Stabile.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1905 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Louis Armand: French engineer, Member of the French Academy, 1936, Chairman of various companies.
- Guillermo Stabile: Argentine footballer (d. 1966).
- Jan Zahradnicek: Czech poet (d. 1960).
- Georges Martin: Nérnes Writer.
- Ray Cunningham: American baseball player (Born 1905).
- Franz Schmid: Germany -- Ascended northside of Matterhorn (1931).
- Eduard Oja: Estonian composer conductor educator and critic (d. 1950).
- Guillermo Stábile: Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 1966).
- Jan Zahradníček: Czech poet and translator (d. 1960).
- Peggy Gilbert: American jazz saxophonist and bandleader (Born 1905).
- Punchboards patented by Charles Brewer and C G Scannell, Chicago Illinois.