Monday 23 January 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Konstanty I and David Newell.
Over the Hedge, directed by Tim Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1905 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- David Newell: Missouri, United States -- Actor (Runaway Bride, White Heat, Dangerous Curves).
- Konstanty I: Galczynski Polish poet (Zielona Ges).
- Georges Tabet: French singer, songwriter, actor, screenwriter and orchestra leader.
- Erich Borchmeyer
- Max Favalelli: La Charité/Loire Journalist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Love's Old Sweet Song - Corrine Morgan
- Sweet Thoughts of Home - Harry Macdonough
- My Cozy Corner Girl - Harry Macdonough
- Nellie Melba - Good-bye
- Runaway Motor Car - Billy Murray
- The Transformation Scene from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Len Spencer