Monday January 23, 1905
US date format: 1/23/1905, UK date format: 23/1/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Konstanty I and David Newell.
Over the Hedge, directed by Tim Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 23, 1905?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 23, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer - The Transformation Scene from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Billy Murray - Runaway Motor Car
- Nellie Melba - Good-bye
- Harry Macdonough - My Cozy Corner Girl
- Harry Macdonough - Sweet Thoughts of Home
- Corrine Morgan - Love's Old Sweet Song