Saturday 21 January 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christian Dior and Enrique Del Moral.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while Nedra George by Barr McCutcheon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1905!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 21 January 1905 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Christian Dior: French fashion designer (Born 1905).
- Enrique Del Moral: Mexican architect and an exponent of the functionalism movement, a modernist group that included Mexican artists and architects such as José Villagrán Garcia, Carlos Obregón Santacilia, Juan O'Gorman, Juan Legarreta, Carlos Tarditti, Enrique de la Mora and Enrique Yanez.
- Christian Dior: French couturier; the creator of the "New Look" in Parisian design after WWII.
- Karl Wallenda: American-born German high wire artist, he began to perform aged 6 with his family.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?