Sunday 15 January 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 15, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Loncke and Kamatari Fujiwara.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 15 January 1905 ?
- Kerala in India - Makaravilakku or Makara Sankranthy at Sabarimala.
- Jallikattu in South India.
- United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Day.
- North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day.
- Malawi - John Chilembwe Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Saint Ides, virgin, died January 15, 570.
- Roman Empire - Second day of the Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Wikipedia Day.
- Gérard Loncke
- Kamatari Fujiwara: Japanese actor (Born 1905).
- Velio Spano
- Torin Thatcher: English actor (d. 1981).
- Gerard Loncke: Belgium sport Champion.
- Coen de Koning becomes world champion all-round skater.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray