Thursday 12 January 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 12, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Bennett Griffin and Nihal Atsız.
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 12 January 1905 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
- James Bennett Griffin: American archaeologist (d. 1997).
- Nihal Atsız: Turkish author poet and philosopher (d. 1975).
- James Griffin: American archaeologist and academic (d. 1997).
- Tex Ritter: country singer ("Five Star Jubilee"), dies at age 67.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray