Monday 9 January 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 9, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
An Interesting Story, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 January 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 9 January 1905 ?
- Balloon Ascension Day
- Philippines - Feast of the Black Nazarene in Quiapo district, Manila.
- 1788 - Ratification Day in Connecticut.
- 1822 - "I Will Stay" Day, when the Portuguese prince Pedro decided to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portugal king Jopo VI, starting the Brazilian independence process.
- 1964 - Memorial day of Patriotic Panamanians for the Panama Canal (Martyrs' Day/Dia de los Martires).
- Eastern Orthodox - Feast of Saint Theophan the Recluse.
- Roman Catholic - Feast of Saint Adrian
- Stepfather's Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 January
- Bloody Sunday-demonstrators fired on by tsarist troops (1 / 22 NS)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray