Friday 13 April 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Samuel Beckett and Bud Freeman.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1906 ?
- Samuel Beckett: Irish author of prose, fiction and avant-garde plays, who established the contemporary theater of the absurd with his surrealistic "Waiting for Godot.
- Bud Freeman: American jazz musician (Born 1906).
- Bud Freeman: American saxophonist composer and bandleader (d. 1991).
- Budd [Lawrence]: Freeman US jazz saxophonist (Eel).
- Klaudia Taev: Estonian opera singer and educator (d. 1985).
- Mutiny on Portuguese battleships Dom Carlos and Vasco da Gama.