Monday 16 April 1906US date format: 4/16/1906, UK date format: 16/4/1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bep [Elisa H] Bakhuis and Pigmeat Markham.
The Critic, directed by Alexander Tuschinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1906 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Bep [Elisa H] Bakhuis: Dutch soccer star / writer.
- Pigmeat Markham: Durham, North Carolina -- Comedian (Here Comes da Judge-Laugh In).
- Marion Lloyd Vince Brooklyn New York: fencer (National champion 1928, 1931).
- Cobina W: "Coby" Molenaar Dutch peace activist.