Thursday 5 April 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 5, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Guy and Lord Buckley.
The Critic, directed by Alexander Tuschinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1906 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Arthur Guy: Clutton-Brock English agronomist.
- Lord Buckley: American monologist (d. 1960).
- Willy Leyrer: Germany Actor.
- Buckley: American actor and singer (d. 1960).
- St. Pius X encyclical On the Mariavites or Mystic Priests of Poland