Wednesday April 25, 1906
US date format: 4/25/1906, UK date format: 25/4/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 25, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Frank H Netter and Sally Salminen.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 25, 1906?
- ANZAC Day (Australia, New Zealand).
- Saint Filo.
- Official Red Hat Society day.
- Carnation Revolution commemorated in Portugal (National Holiday).
- See more
- John Knowles Paine: American composer (Born 1839).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 25, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harry Tally - On an Automobile Afternoon
- Richard Jose - When You and I Were Young, Maggie
- Harry Macdonough - If a Girl Like You Loved a Boy Like Me
- Billy Murray - Just a Little rocking Chair and You
- Harry Macdonough - When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood