Monday 2 April 1906US date format: 4/2/1906, UK date format: 2/4/1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 2, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Armand Barbault and Maurice Carité.
The Critic, directed by Alexander Tuschinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1906 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Armand Barbault: French engineer and alchemist, a member of a noted French astrology family and professional astrologer who wrote under the pseudonym Rumélius.
- Maurice Carité: Bolleville Journalist.
- Alphonse-Marie Parent: Canadian priest, educator and academic executive (Born 1906).
- South Africa completes a 4-1 series drubbing of England.