Monday 2 April 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Armand Barbault and Maurice Carité.
Lappbilder, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Coniston by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1906 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Armand Barbault: French engineer and alchemist, a member of a noted French astrology family and professional astrologer who wrote under the pseudonym Rumélius.
- Maurice Carité: Bolleville Journalist.
- Alphonse-Marie Parent: Canadian priest, educator and academic executive (Born 1906).
- South Africa completes a 4-1 series drubbing of England.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1906 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Frank Stanley
- Medley of Old-Time Reels - Charles D'Almaine
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Prince's Orchestra
- The Original Cohens - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?