Sunday 13 June 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to OMG by Usher.
Knight and Day, directed by James Mangold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Big Short by Michael Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Norman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bub le Ball or Just Dance 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 2010!
Which were the important events of 13 June 2010 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 June
- 150 paratroopers from Russia arrived to Kant, Kyrgyzstan on Sunday. (presstv.ir)
- Tens of thousands of people flee across the border into Uzbekistan. (BBC)
- Egyptian security forces beat protesters at a demonstration against human rights abuses in Egypt and an incident of police brutality that resulted in the death of a young man a week ago. (Los Angeles Times)
- 10 police were killed in an attack on Sunday on an outpost in Dai Kundi province in central Afghanistan. (TVNZ)
- An investigation by ''The Sunday Times'' alleges that Japan has bribed smaller nations in exchange for their vote to resume whaling at the International Whaling Commission. (The Sunday Times)
- A plane carrying 16 Al Jazeera Sports broadcast staff to the 2010 FIFA World Cup game between Algeria and Slovenia in Polokwane made an emergency landing at Lanseria International Airport following the jamming of the aircraft's landing gear. Lanseria International Airport is shut down. (IOL)
- 2010 Kyrgyzstan crisis:
- Tensions remain high in Kyrgyzstan, with police patrolling the streets and special forces standing guard in the city of Osh and Jalal-Abad, after ethnic clashes left more than 100 people dead and about 1,400 others injured since fighting broke out Thursday night. (Aljazeera)
- 3 aircrafts Il-76 are landing at the Kant air base, they departed from Ramenskoye Airport, located in Moscow region (Zhukovsky city). (24)
- 5 people have died and dozens been injured in a stampede at a rally in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi. (aajmedia)
- At least two people are killed and 20 injured in a stampede at a peace concert in Côte d'Ivoire. (''Philippine Inquirer'')
- Hezbollah warns Israel on gas fields being claimed by both Israel and Lebanon. (VJ)
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict:
- Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak cancels an official two-day trip to France at short notice, while several French members of the flotilla and three MPs plan to file a lawsuit against him in France and at the International Criminal Court in The Hague. (''The Jerusalem Post'')
- Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico is appointed by President Ivan Gašparovič to form a new government. (Xinhua)
- The Belgian elections take place amid a possibility of partition. (Xinhua)
- The N-VA wins. (Aljazeera)
- Venezuelan authorities issue an arrest warrant for the head of Globovisión, the country's only remaining independent television station which criticises President of Venezuela Hugo Chávez. (Aljazeera)
- Fighting between government troops and police in Somalia leaves at least 13 people dead and 14 injured in the capital Mogadishu. (Reuters Africa)
- Two people are killed and six others are wounded during four explosions close to the entrance of the Iraqi central bank building in downtown Baghdad. (Xinhua)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 June 2010
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Girona : 3 - 0
- Cordoba - Real Union : 4 - 0
- Gimnastic - Elche : 3 - 1
- Hercules - Vallecano : 2 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
- Over - Drake
- There Goes My Baby - Usher
- My Chick Bad - Ludacris Featuring Nicki Minaj
- Lose My Mind - Young Jeezy Featuring Plies
- Find Your Love - Drake
- Rihanna - Rude Boy
- Everything To Me - Monica
- OMG - Usher Featuring will.i.am
- Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
Top #10 Latin songs
- Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra
- Bachata En Fukuoka - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- La Peinada - Chuy Lizarraga y Su Banda Tierra Sinaloense
- Al Menos - La Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga
- Dime Que Me Quieres - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Te Pido Perdon - Tito "El Bambino" El Patron
- Nina Bonita - Chino & Nacho
- Gitana - Shakira
- Banda Los Recoditos - Ando Bien Pedo
- El Enamorado - Los Titanes de Durango
Top #10 Rock songs
- The Good Life - Three Days Grace
- Stone Temple Pilots - Between The Lines
- Phoenix - 1901
- Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads Featuring Rome
- Muse - Uprising
- Savior - Rise Against
- The Crow & The Butterfly - Shinedown
- Let Me Hear You Scream - Ozzy Osbourne
- Cage The Elephant - In One Ear
- Cryin' Like A Bitch! - Godsmack
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Updated: Cablevision announced Monday that it will buy Bresnan Communications for $1.365 billion in cash and will begin a share repurchase program of up to $500 million. [..]
French and German banks are more exposed to the debt crisis than the banks of any other countries, according to a report by the Bank for International Settlements. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?