Saturday 5 June 2010
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 5, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to OMG by Usher.
Toy Story 3, directed by Lee Unkrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Help by Kathryn Stockett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Norman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Live: Battlefest or Comic Jumper.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 2010!
Which were the important events of 5 June 2010 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 June
- A cap is placed on the leaking pipe of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, allowing the spill to slow but not stop. (New York Times)
- Israeli troops take control of the MV ''Rachel Corrie'' delivering aid to the Gaza Strip. (''The Telegraph'')
- Actor Don Cheadle is appointed as Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations environment agency during a ceremony in Rwanda to mark World Environment Day. (UN)
- Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum met today Queen Elizabeth II of Britain on the sideline of the English Derby at Epsom Racecourse. (uaepm.ae)
- The 11th Panchen Lama, the 20-year-old living Buddha visited Jokhang Temple, the most renowned monastery in Lhasa, capital of southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region. (People Daily)
- Horse racing:
- Workforce wins the Epsom Derby. Jockey Ryan L. Moore also won the Epsom Oaks on Friday. ( BBC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 5 June 2010
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Recreativo : 1 - 3
- Betis - Numancia : 2 - 0
- Cadiz - Sociedad : 1 - 3
- Castellon - Salamanca : 1 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
- Over - Drake
- There Goes My Baby - Usher
- My Chick Bad - Ludacris Featuring Nicki Minaj
- Nothin' On You - B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars
- Everything To Me - Monica
- Rihanna - Rude Boy
- Lil Freak - Usher Featuring Nicki Minaj
- Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
- Lose My Mind - Young Jeezy Featuring Plies
Top #10 Latin songs
- Bachata En Fukuoka - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra
- Nina Bonita - Chino & Nacho
- Te Pido Perdon - Tito "El Bambino" El Patron
- Al Menos - La Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga
- Banda Los Recoditos - Ando Bien Pedo
- Dime Que Me Quieres - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Gitana - Shakira
- Guapa - Diego Torres
- La Peinada - Chuy Lizarraga y Su Banda Tierra Sinaloense
Top #10 Rock songs
- The Good Life - Three Days Grace
- Stone Temple Pilots - Between The Lines
- Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads Featuring Rome
- Phoenix - 1901
- Muse - Uprising
- Savior - Rise Against
- Let Me Hear You Scream - Ozzy Osbourne
- Cryin' Like A Bitch! - Godsmack
- The Crow & The Butterfly - Shinedown
- Sick Puppies - Odd One
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
In a new book, Alan “Ace” Greenberg assails James E. Cayne, his successor as chief executive of Bear Stearns, as brash, egotistical and detached, with little care for the welfare of the firm. [..]
The Agricultural Bank of China, one of the nation’s biggest lenders, will sell a 15 percent stake in what may be the world’s largest initial public offering on record. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?