Monday 14 December 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Rangeley .
The Three Musketeers, directed by Georgi Yungvald-Khilkevich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1903 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Walter Rangeley: English sprinter (d. 1982).
- William Ennis: first cop to die in the electric chair.
- The Wright brothers make their first attempt to fly with the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Mighty Like a Rose - George Alexander
- Up in a Cocoanut Tree - Billy Murray
- You're as Welcome as the Flowers in May - J.W. Myers
- By the Sycamore Tree - Bob Roberts