Tuesday 29 December 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christian Matras and Clyde McCoy.
Palestine: Programme Biblique, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1903 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Christian Matras: French director of photography and cinematographer.
- Clyde McCoy: Jazz trumpeter / bandleader.
- Amedeo Folz: Italy sport Champion.
- Candido Portinari: Brazilian painter (d. 1962).
- French Equatorial Africa separates into Gabon, Chad and Ubangi-Shari.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- By the Sycamore Tree - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?