Saturday 12 December 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yasujiro Ozu and Georges Andre.
The Ballet Master's Dream, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 December 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 12 December 1903 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
- Yasujiro Ozu: Japanese film director (Born 1903).
- Enid Balint-Edmonds: psychoanalyst.
- Georges Andre: Aix en Provence Military man.
- Ren? Fauvert: Pont-Ste-Maxence physician.
- Dagmar Nordstrom: American singer-songwriter and pianist (Nordstrom Sisters) (d. 1976).
- Yasujirō Ozu: Japanese director and screenwriter (d. 1963).
- Roger Casement completes report about abuses in Belgian Congo.