Saturday 19 December 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 19, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cyril Dean Darlington and Theo Harych.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Georgi Yungvald-Khilkevich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 December 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1903 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cyril Dean Darlington: England, United Kingdom -- Biologist (hereditary mechanisms).
- Theo Harych: writer.
- Lilo Gloeden: German housewife and Nazi resistance member.
- George Snell: American geneticist and immunologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996).
- Williamsburg suspension bridge opens between Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Mighty Like a Rose - George Alexander
- Up in a Cocoanut Tree - Billy Murray
- You're as Welcome as the Flowers in May - J.W. Myers
- By the Sycamore Tree - Bob Roberts