Monday 14 June 1926US date format: 6/14/1926, UK date format: 14/6/1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 14, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriele Cagliari and Paul Lynde.
Mighty Like a Moose, directed by Leo McCarey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1926!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1926 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Gabriele Cagliari: Italian business executive, chairman of...
- Paul Lynde: Comedian.
- Hermann Kant: German author.
- Don Newcombe: American baseball player.
- Mary Cassatt: American artist of the Impressionist...
- 2nd French Womens Tennis: Suzanne Lenglen beats Mary K Browne (61 60)
- Brazil leaves the League of Nations
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- This Means Nothing to Me - Irene Bordoni
- Sleepy Head - Ford & Glenn
- A Night of Love - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra