Thursday 14 November 1929US date format: 11/14/1929, UK date format: 14/11/1929
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 14, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include McLean Stevenson in Normal and Horst Janssen.
The Vagabond Lover, directed by Marshall Neilan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1929 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Horst Janssen: Graphic Artist.
- McLean Stevenson in Normal: Illinois, USA; actor (M*A*S*H, Hello...
- Paul Chantrel: Wissous EXecutives.
- Shirley Crabtree: aka Big Daddy, professional wrestler (d....
- Jimmy Piersall: American baseball player and...
- Joseph McGinnity: baseball pitcher (New York Giants), dies...