Saturday 15 November 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 15, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tom Golisano and Daniel Manus Pinkwater.
Marry the Boss's Daughter, directed by Thornton Freeland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1941 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Tom Golisano: Aviator.
- Daniel Manus Pinkwater: United States -- Sci-fi author (Magic Moscow).
- Rick Kemp: English singer-songwriter bass player and producer (Steeleye Span).
- Daniel Pinkwater: American author and illustrator.
- Cow Palace opens in San Francisco
- Yugoslav government in exile names Draza Mihailovic Premier