Saturday 15 November 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Manus Pinkwater and Rick Kemp.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while Oliver Wiswell by Kenneth Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 November 1941 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Daniel Manus Pinkwater: United States -- Sci-fi author (Magic Moscow).
- Rick Kemp: English singer-songwriter bass player and producer (Steeleye Span).
- Daniel Pinkwater: American author and illustrator.
- Cow Palace opens in San Francisco
- Yugoslav government in exile names Draza Mihailovic Premier
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?