Saturday 15 October 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 15, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hélène Althusser and Edwin Reischauer.
The Wrong Box, directed by Bryan Forbes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 October 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1910 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Hélène Althusser: She had joined the French Communist Party in 1930 and fought in the Resistance.
- Edwin Reischauer: Japanese-American scholar and diplomat United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1990).
- Stanley "Midnight Assassin" Ketchel heavyweight boxing champ: shot and killed.
- Stanley Ketchel: American boxer (Born 1886).
- Airship America launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Angel Eyes - Billy Murray & Elida Morris
- The Blarney Stone - Harry Lauder
- See the Pale Moon - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- Tramp! Tramp! Tramp! - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
- Big Bass Viol - Peerless Quartet