Tuesday 25 October 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Russell Thaw and Charleg Durand.
Ansigttyven I, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1910 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Russell Thaw: German noted family, the son of Evelyn Nesbit and Harry K. Thaw.
- Charleg Durand: B?ziers physician.
- William Higinbotham: American physicist and video game designer created Tennis for Two (d. 1994).
- Willie Anderson: American basketball player, a one-time guard/forward for the Miami Heat.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Billy Murray
- Rosa Rosetta - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- My Old Kentucky Home - Geraldine Farrar
- Sweet Italian Love - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?