Wednesday 19 October 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Robert and Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar.
Bewitched, directed by Nora Ephron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1910 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Paul Robert: French lexicographer and publisher (d. 1980).
- Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar: Indian-American astrophysicist who, with William A. Fowler, won the 1983 Nobel Prize for Physics for key discoveries that led to the currently accepted theory on the later evolutionary stages of massive stars.
- Shunkichi Hamada: Japanese field hockey player (d. 2009).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Old Kentucky Home - Geraldine Farrar
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Billy Murray
- Sweet Italian Love - Byron G. Harlan
- Rosa Rosetta - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth