Sunday 30 October 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miguel Hernadez Gilabert and Ricardo Carvalho Calero.
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Max Katherine by Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1910 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Miguel Hernadez Gilabert: Spain -- Poet (Viento del Pueblo).
- Ricardo Carvalho Calero: Spanish philologist, academic and writer, considered one of the most prominent figures of the twentieth century Galician intellectuality.
- Miguel Hernandez Gilabert: Spanish poet and playwright associated with the Generation of '27 movement and the Generation of '36 movement.
- Luciano Sgrizzi: Italian-Monacan organist and composer (d. 1994).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?