Friday 28 October 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Altman and Marie Dollinger.
Ansigttyven I, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1910 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweet Italian Love - Byron G. Harlan
- My Old Kentucky Home - Geraldine Farrar
- Rosa Rosetta - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?