Thursday 16 February 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 16, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Faith Brook and Maurice Colinon.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1922 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Faith Brook
- Geraint Evans: British opera vocalist (Knaben Wunderhorn).
- Maurice Colinon: French journalist and broadcaster, he was especially interested in parapsychology and the occult.
- Jozef Mermans: Belgium sport Champion.
- Claude Couinaud: Neuilly sur Seine physician.
- Heinz-Wolfgang Schnaufer: German night fighter pilot (d. 1950).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Frances Dances with Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Yoo Hoo - Al Jolson
- Second Hand Rose - Fanny Brice