Sunday 16 October 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 16, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Wilson and Robert Urquhart.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1921 ?
- Georges Wilson: Champigny sur M Actor.
- Robert Urquhart: Actor (Dunkirk, Bulldog Breed), dies at 72.
- Linda Darnell Dallas: Texas, actress (Unfaithfully Yours, second Chance).
- Pierre Sciandra: Toulon EXecutives.
- Mario Puzo: Novelist.
- MacKenzie Miller: American horse trainer and breeder (Born 1921).
- Matt Batts: American baseball player and coach (d. 2013).
- Michael Conrad: Washington Heights, New York -- Actor (Delvecchio, Hill St Blues).
- Babe Ruth, Bob Meusel, and Bill Piercy defy Landis ban on World Series
- Jim Conzelman takes over as coach of Rock Island Independents from Frank Coughlin-only mid-game coaching change in NFL history.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
- Cherie - Nora Bayes