Tuesday 18 October 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 18, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jesse Helms and Roger Leray.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1921 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Jesse Helms: American politician who, since 1973, has been the ultraconservative G.O.
- Roger Leray: French freemason, a grand master of 'Le Grand Orient de France.
- Jerry Cooke: Ukrainian-American photographer and journalist (d. 2005).
- Beatrice Worsley: Mexican-Canadian computer scientist and academic (d. 1972).
- King Ludwig: III of Bavaria (Born 1845).
- The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the RSFSR.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra