Wednesday 19 October 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 19, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Nader and Herbert Kalmbach.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 October 1921 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- George Nader: American actor, Universal Studio's leading man in 1950.
- Herbert Kalmbach: American lawyer.
- Jesse Helms: Politician.
- Gunnar Nordahl: Sweden -- Soccer player (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- René Ricord: French thug, involved in racketeering in the Pigalle area of Paris.
- Jean Faucher: Clichy Journalist.
- Antonio Granjo: Premier (Portugal), murdered.
- Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra