Saturday 22 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Brassens and Frans Gielen.
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1921 ?
- Georges Brassens: French singer, composer and poet who gained notoriety for his poetry, publishing his first collection "Des coups d'épées dans l'eau" in 1942.
- Frans Gielen: Belgium sport Champion.
- Alexander Kronrod: Russian mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1986).
- Harald Nugiseks: Estonian sergeant (d. 2014).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 October 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?