Thursday 27 October 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 27, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Warren Allen Smith and Leonardo Costagliola.
The Sheik, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1921 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Warren Allen Smith: American encyclopedist.
- Anestis Logothetis: Composer.
- Leonardo Costagliola: Italian soccer player, goalkeeper.
- Warren Smith: American author of a 1,237-page tome, "Who’s Who in Hell: A Handbook and International Directory for Humanists, Freethinkers, Naturalists, Rationalists and Non-Theists.
- Pierre Simonet: French official and economist.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'm Nobody's Baby - Marion Harris
- San - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Frank Crumit
- Mimi - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit