Sunday 23 October 1921US date format: 10/23/1921, UK date format: 23/10/1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Turcat and Tom Manders.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1921 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- André Turcat: French former test pilot of the Concorde, graduate of the prestigious Ecole Polytechnique.
- Tom Manders: Dutch cabaret artist (Dorus), dies at age 50.
- Green Bay Packers play first NFL game, 7-6 win over Minneapolis.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra