Saturday 15 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hoimar von Ditfurth and Mario Puzo.
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1921 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Hoimar von Ditfurth
- Mario Puzo: NYC, New York -- Novelist (Godfather, Cotton Club, Earthquake).
- Hoimar Ditfurth: German psychiatrist and science writer.
- Robert Rockwell: American actor in radio and film, mostly B pictures in the '40s.
- Angelica Rozeanu: Romanian table tennis player (World Champ 1950-55).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
- Cherie - Nora Bayes
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?