Saturday 29 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jess Hahn and Bill Mauldin.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1921 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Jess Hahn
- Bill Mauldin: American artist who was an outstanding cartoonist of soldiers during WW II, winning the 1945 Pulitzer Prize for his work and a second Pulitzer Prize in 1959.
- Ed Kemmer: Reading, Pennsylvania -- Actor (Buzz Corey-Space Patrol).
- William Henry Mauldin: New Mexico, United States -- Political cartoonist (Pulitzer-1945, 59).
- Baselios Didymos: Indian metropolitan (d. 2014).
- Baku Mahadeva: Sri Lankan civil servant and academic (d. 2013).
- The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- Second trial of Sacco and Vanzetti in USA.
- The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25 game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'm Nobody's Baby - Marion Harris
- San - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Frank Crumit
- Mimi - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit