Saturday January 18, 1908
US date format: 1/18/1908, UK date format: 18/1/1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 18, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Guy de Larigaudie and Princess Sibylla.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 18, 1908?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Guy de Larigaudie
- Princess Sibylla: of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1972).
- Hans Hagen: Germany Actor.
- Albert P Morano (Representative-Republican-Connecticut: 1951-59).
- See more