Sunday 19 January 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tony Anholt and Phil Upchurch.
White Eagle, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1941 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Tony Anholt: British actor (d. 2002).
- Phil Upchurch
- Colin Gunton: English theologian and academic (d. 2003).
- Pat Patterson: Canadian wrestler trainer and referee.
- British troops occupies Kassalaf Sudan
- British offensive in Eritrea.