Thursday 19 January 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Madison and Arthur Morris (cricketer).
Rio de Janeiro, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1922 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Guy Madison: American actor who played the title role in "Wild Bill Hickock" on both radio and the TV series.
- Arthur Morris (cricketer)
- Miguel Munoz
- Guy Madison [Robert Moseley]: California, United States -- Actor (Wild Bill Hickok).
- Ken Hughes: Liverpool, England -- Director (Casino Royale).
- Arthur Morris: Australian cricketer and journalist (d. 2015).
- Geological survey says US oil supply would be depleted in 20 years.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bimini Bay - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Ma! - Ted Lewis & His Band