Wednesday 7 January 1914, Orthodox Christmas
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 7, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1914 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 January
- 1st steamboat passes through Panama Canal
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On the Old Fall River Line - Billy Murray
- My Wonderful Dream Girl - John Barnes Wells
- I'll Sing Thee Songs of Araby - John McCormack