Saturday 19 March 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 19, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Émile Bongiorni and Harry Babasin.
The Love Light, directed by Frances Marion, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1921 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Harry Babasin: American jazz bassist nicknamed "The Bear.
- Émile Bongiorni: French association football striker of Italian descent.
- Emile Bongiorni: France sport Champion.
- Tommy Cooper: Welsh comedy magician (Born 1921).
- Martha Carson: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004).
- Italian Fascists shoot from the Parenzana train at a group of children in Strunjan (Slovenia): two children are killed, two mangled and three wounded.
- Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Grieving for You - Marion Harris
- Caresses - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra