Sunday 19 June 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julien Bertheau and Abe Fortas.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1910 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Julien Bertheau: French stage/film/tv actor, director, producer, companion of actress micheline boudet; onscreen 1929.
- Abe Fortas: American lawyer and jurist (d. 1982).
- Raymond Mande: Goncelin physician.
- Frederick Harry Baines: Painter.
- Paul Flory: American chemist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985).
- Sydney Allard: English race car driver founded the Allard Company (d. 1966).
- Alfred Mendler: France Actor.
- 1st airship in service Germany
- Father's Day celebrated for first time (Spokane, Washington, USA).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet