Friday 20 April 1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Chelsom and Beatrice Ask.
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
Our Miss Brooks, directed by Al Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Imperial Woman by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Double Cross.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1956!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1956 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Peter Chelsom
- Beatrice Ask: Swedish politician Swedish Minister for Justice.
- Kakha Bendukidze: Georgian economist and politician Georgian Minister of Economy (d. 2014).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Top #5 songs in the UK
- The Poor People Of Paris - Winifred Atwell
- The Dreamweavers - It's Almost Tomorrow
- Kay Starr - Rock And Roll Waltz
- The Hilltoppers - Only You
- Dave King With The Keynotes - Memories Are Made Of This
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?