Sunday 20 June 1943US date format: 6/20/1943, UK date format: 20/6/1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andy Etchebarren and Louis Cardet.
The Constant Nymph, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1943!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1943 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
Famous Birthdays:20 June
- Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) founded
- Detroit race riot kills 35
- German round up Jews in Amsterdam
- National Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) organizes