Tuesday 21 April 1942US date format: 4/21/1942, UK date format: 21/4/1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 21, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Savoy and Laine Kallas.
In This Our Life, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1942 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Bernard Savoy: La Roche sur Foron Writer.
- Laine Kallas: Estonian runner and agronomist.
- Pierre Lorrain: Canadian lawyer and politician (d....
- World War II: The most famous (and first international) Aggie Muster is held on the Philippine island of Corregidor, by Brigadier General George F. Moore (with 25 fellow Texas A&M graduates who are under his command), while 1.8 million pounds of shells pounded the island over a 5 hour attack.