Wednesday 21 February 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nikita Magaloff and Arline Judge actress (Girls in Chains.
La dame aux camélias, directed by Louis Mercanton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Street Called Straight by Basil King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1912 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Nikita Magaloff: Russian / Swiss pianist (Arkadia 598-Schubert).
- Arline Judge actress (Girls in Chains: Mad Wednesday, Age of Consent).
- Patrick Murphy: English multi-millionaire.
- Aldo-Joseph Rometti: Nice physician.
- Arline Judge: American actress and singer (d. 1974).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Valley - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- I'm Falling in Love with Someone - Charles Harrison
- Any Place the Old Flag Flies - Billy Murray
- Harry Lauder - Roamin' in the Gloamin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?