Tuesday 20 February 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Boulle and Muriel Humphrey.
The Heart of an Indian, directed by Thomas H. Ince, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1912 ?
- Pierre Boulle: French writer (Executioner), dies at 81.
- Muriel Humphrey: Celebrity.
- Pierre Boulle: French writer famous for "The Bridge Over the River Kwai," 1954, which was made into an award winning film in 1957.
- Yves Bonnat: Voiron Painters.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragtime Violin - American Quartet
- Gems from Naughty Marietta - Victor Light Opera Co.